The CRM team at Blinkist is a small but integral part of the organisation. This is where you come in. You bring a collaborative spirit and analytical mindset to help us continue improving the potential of what CRM can bring to the company. We want you to question our ideas, optimise our way of working, and discover new innovations we haven’t considered.
What You’ll Do?
- Identify customer conversion opportunities across the different stages of a user’s lifecycle. Drive conversion strategies by identifying and analyzing customer segments and collecting customer insights
- Lead campaign ideation and concept development for multi-channel CRM program development and optimization that delivers against our growth strategies and key initiatives
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, to build out CRM programs for both free users and subscribers
- Represent CRM growth programs and plans in meetings and cross-functional teams (Product, Brand, Performance Marketing, Copy, Design, Content)
- Manage execution and rollout of CRM programs and lifecycle frameworks, ensuring high-quality and meeting deadlines
- Structure A / B and / or multivariate tests to optimise campaigns on an ongoing basis, to iterate often using a data-informed approach
- Report on campaign performance to improve and inform future business decisions
- 3+ years related experience in lifecycle marketing, ideally in a loyalty or subscription business utilizing a CRM platform (e.g. Braze, Salesforce, Sendgrid or similar) to build and track campaigns daily
- Strong background in customer conversion, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Strong analytical and statistical skills. Project management experience delivering new feature sets to market, launch experience a plus
- Passionate about the user: you develop campaigns that help solve customer problems
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create processes where there aren’t any
Beyond that, we want to hear from you: Why is this role a great fit for you?
At Blinkist, we don’t just accept our differences — we celebrate and support our diversity. We are committed to fair and inclusive hiring practices and want to provide equal opportunity.
We created our own Blinkist Operating System that fosters a unique company culture. Our core values, empowerment, accountability, personal development, direct communication, and transparency guide our day-to-day work. You have the opportunity to accelerate your career and create a true impact within your field. Work how you work best and never stop learning. You benefit from perks like the yearly learning budget, remote support, up-to-date hardware, public transport ticket, or access to partner apps. Our cook Ed prepares free and healthy lunch for us at the office. And, you can take time to recharge – with flexible work policies and 30 annual vacation days
At Blinkist, we embrace a hybrid way of work where you can choose to work remotely, from home, or the Blinkist office. We are happy to support your relocation and via application for Germany.
Our data warehouse is running on AWS Redshift and our analytics system for our web and mobile apps is top notch.
All Blinkist data is in one place and we like to think that we’re always one SQL query away from answering any question.