We’re looking for someone who is used to delivering insights and embedding data/business intelligence processes to help a company grow.
The mission of the Business Intelligence team at Zego is to deliver relevant and reliable information aimed at the right people at the right time to facilitate rapid and effective decisions supported by data. It is a small and dynamic team, responsible for all the aspects related to data, including making data available, data cleaning, extraction, problem formulation and definition of success metrics, reporting and analytics.
- You will own reporting - set up and maintain reports and dashboards using various technical tools (SQL, Looker, Excel, etc.) to assess KPIs, vertical and country performance (growth and profitability), overall business trends and achievements
- You will work closely with the teams and senior stakeholders to identify and assess the main KPIs driving B2B business growth and performance. You will regularly monitor the business performance, run ad-hoc analysis and provide Senior stakeholders with proactive recommendations to improve the business performance and identify growth opportunities or threats.
- You will be responsible for making data available to internal and external stakeholders in a digestible form. This might include designing and create appropriate ETL processes and partnering with the BI Tech and Data Engineering teams to implement them
- You will work closely with Product, Engineering, Growth and Customer Success teams to help prioritise new products and features with the aim of constantly improving the customer experience. Your recommendations will be driven by consumer behaviour, revenue impact, ROI and market trends
- You will support modelling - partner mainly with the Finance Team and Senior stakeholders to share insightful analysis and provide meaningful inputs for both forecasting and scenario modelling
Please contact me directly for more information about the role (email details below).